Accessible Bookings for the Grand Final will open Sunday September 12 at 9am (AWST). Please note that nothing will be processed until the members’ eligible on-sale time has commenced. Members will need to include all relevant membership barcodes and their club and priority group on the form. They will have the opportunity to indicate which price categories they desire.
Please note this is NOT a first in process, so there is no need to rush.
Form page step-by-step instructions
- Click Topic - Accessible Bookings
- Click Event name "2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final"
- Click Event date
- Click perspective on sale
- Enter your barcodes
- Click Price Category field
- Click Accessible Requirements
- Tick boxes for Companion Card, Wheelchair seating, ease of access seating or other
- Customer input details into Companion Card Number field (write N/A if it is not applicable)
- Complete the contact information
- Click submit
- Once submitted you will get an automated email response outlining:
- Ticket ID number
- Confirmation of Barcodes
- Advising someone will give you a call regarding the outcome of your request.